Bloody writing.
Yes, again. I say, writing anything that aren't my random thoughts is impossibly hard to do. Am envisioning future as a struggling, depressed writer. Not pretty.
As you may, or may not know, i am attempting to produce a report. Why it's called this, i have no idea because it's basically an essay. Whcih has been called a report. This means that i'm in a bad mood, looking really grubby (the essay writing jumper has surfaced, my housemates know better than to even look at me when i'm wearing it)and craving chocolate and crisps but i'm too lazy to go to the co-op to get them.
I've only written 342 words and i need to finish it by midnight. 2000 words on private security companies in IRAQ do you know how little material there is on it???? Actually, there's loads. Just that not much of it is useful.
I love reading for my essays. I love thinking about the titles and planning it. I HATE EVERY MOMENT OF WRITING. It's soooooo painful: every word is so contested that it's not suitable and i spend ages and ages writing one sentence (my current rate is about 25 words an hour, which is Not A Good Thing.)
<<>>
Ok, ok, i'm going to get back to it.
As you may, or may not know, i am attempting to produce a report. Why it's called this, i have no idea because it's basically an essay. Whcih has been called a report. This means that i'm in a bad mood, looking really grubby (the essay writing jumper has surfaced, my housemates know better than to even look at me when i'm wearing it)and craving chocolate and crisps but i'm too lazy to go to the co-op to get them.
I've only written 342 words and i need to finish it by midnight. 2000 words on private security companies in IRAQ do you know how little material there is on it???? Actually, there's loads. Just that not much of it is useful.
I love reading for my essays. I love thinking about the titles and planning it. I HATE EVERY MOMENT OF WRITING. It's soooooo painful: every word is so contested that it's not suitable and i spend ages and ages writing one sentence (my current rate is about 25 words an hour, which is Not A Good Thing.)
<<
Ok, ok, i'm going to get back to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home