The Sparkly Pink Princess

A place for insane, self obsessed, sparkly rambings.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Holidays... oh I wish!

Instead of doing my essay i have been looking up cheap holidays. I found out my exam timetable today: the bad news is that i have my exams spread over four days. Crap. The excellent, very good news is that i have narly two weeks between finishing my exams and semester two starting.

I have decided that in order to reinplensh myself for my dissertations (and if i don't get out of sheffield then i'll spend that precious time working on them) I Need A Holiday.

So, a week. In Madrid, Paris, Nice or Majorca - i can fly to all those places for less than £50 from Liverpool.

Started to get excited.

Then realised that i've got no-one to go with me!

Essay progress: shit. Really. am up to 2709 words. and have created some very experimental subheadings. Really quite orignal. So i keep telling myself. One is "A Failing Levathan?" in a section which WILL BE about when collapsed states are unable to provide security so men end up killing each other out of fear.

See. i know what i want to write. All i have to do is bloody write it instead of daydreaming about holidays. I think that Nice would be rather nice. is it hot there in january? I NEED SOME SUN! It's been grey for about forever now.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 am, December 02, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll go with you! Really need a holiday too (not that I've done any work) and any of those places sound amazing! yay! You're doing brill with those essays chick, keep going!
    Love Nicky x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home