The Sparkly Pink Princess

A place for insane, self obsessed, sparkly rambings.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Because it's tuesday

I have nothing of note to post. Apart from the fact that i've painted my toenails brown, in order to match my shoes that i'm going to wear for my 21st.



Ok, here's a thought. Does turning 21 mean that i'm going to be a twenty-something? Is that scary? Do i start saying that "i'm in my early 20s" or am i still young enough to say my age? Discuss.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:46 pm, November 17, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are without doubt still young enough to be saying your age with pride! I, however, am old enough to be lying about mine with no shame whatsoever! ;)

     
  • At 10:14 pm, November 17, 2004, Blogger Sparkly Laura said…

    awww, cheers luce! I've decided that my 21st is in fact, going to be my last birthday. I shall be 21 for the rest of my life.

    Even when i have grey hair (which i shall undoubtly dye purple) and no teeth, i'll still insist that i'm 21.

     
  • At 9:00 am, November 18, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Officially, I am 28. I have been 28 since I actually was 28. I may turn 30 in about 6 years or so. If I can be bothered!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home