Happy New Year!
Just thought I'd say a big fat happy new year to all my (three) regular readers!
As I rambled on about earlier, I'm not doing resolutions. Oh yes. i'm not doing resolutions so much that i did not buy Heat yeasterday and did not read "102 celebraty diet tips." Really.
I've decided to see 2005 as my year of opportunities.
This means lots of things.
As I rambled on about earlier, I'm not doing resolutions. Oh yes. i'm not doing resolutions so much that i did not buy Heat yeasterday and did not read "102 celebraty diet tips." Really.
I've decided to see 2005 as my year of opportunities.
This means lots of things.
- I will not worry about what i'm doing when I graduate (too soon now for my liking) but rather look forwards to the opportunities that will be open to me then.
- I will seize the chances that i want to take and not let self doubt hold me back, because heck I'm too young to have any regrets.
- I will instead of worrying about what my degree result will be, see my degree as one of many opportunities in life. Loads of people don't get the chance to go to university, I have, and put in this context, not getting a first is not the end of the world.
- and of course, the opportunities that I'll have in the next year to meet new people, make new friends and try new things.
ok, deep, thoughtful moment over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home