The Sparkly Pink Princess

A place for insane, self obsessed, sparkly rambings.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

One down, two to go.

and roll on tuesday.... please! I just want to get out of the library and be in the bar!

Actually, all i've done today is an exam, tidy my room, read Glamour and arse around. I've tried to do some reading for my Africa module that's on tuesday but i started to get lost in a myrid of details about the economic benefits of - I Am Not Joking - different types of railway routes through the Witwatersrand in 1896.

What academics choose to write about never ceases to amaze me. This is particulary the case in history where some of the most obsurce things seem to be in urgent need of research. I'm sat here trying to decide what was the strangest thing ever. God, too many of them. I did read one about Voitaire and mountains at one point, God, that was bizzare.

I digress.

The exam was ok, a bit boring really, there was nothing for me to argue about and my essays were really really short (all about three pages) and i'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I feel absolutely nothing whatsoever, usually i come out saying that was really bad or that was quite good actually, but i feel nothing - it was that bland. I'm also slightly concerned that the lack of argumentiveness and general borningness of it all means that i've done badly. Oh well, it's done now.

and i'm going to go out tonight and polish off a bottle of wine with a friend. Oh yes! one must treat self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home