Still nothing
Life is very mundane right now.
I'm eating scrambled egg on toast for breakfast right now.
Seriously, all i do is: wake up, get dressed, check emails while eating breakfast, go to the library for 9 bloody am, revise, revise, revise, meet up with lorraine for lunch, back to library, revise, revise, revise, have a late afternoon coffee break with Claire, go back and do yet more revision, give up at around 7pm, go home, occassionally stop by at the red door girls, then home, sometimes go to the gym, have tea, watch telly, go to bed.
over and over and over again.
Today is going to be different. I'm meeting Claire for lunch instead of late afternoon coffee break.
Sigh. Life rocks right now. I can't wait till those exams are over.....
I'm eating scrambled egg on toast for breakfast right now.
Seriously, all i do is: wake up, get dressed, check emails while eating breakfast, go to the library for 9 bloody am, revise, revise, revise, meet up with lorraine for lunch, back to library, revise, revise, revise, have a late afternoon coffee break with Claire, go back and do yet more revision, give up at around 7pm, go home, occassionally stop by at the red door girls, then home, sometimes go to the gym, have tea, watch telly, go to bed.
over and over and over again.
Today is going to be different. I'm meeting Claire for lunch instead of late afternoon coffee break.
Sigh. Life rocks right now. I can't wait till those exams are over.....

3 Comments:
At 10:19 pm, January 16, 2005,
uber said…
I remember exams as being a great time - benefits of having good exam technique in the days before continuous assessment, dontchaknow! Missing one of my finals was a bit of a tactical error, but you know, life goes one with or without certification.
Take it seriously and do your best, sure. But don't put too much pressure on yourself.
This post was brought to you by some Australian vineyard, and clumsy yet sparkly fingers. Hic!
At 7:41 pm, January 17, 2005,
Sophster said…
In a sick sort of way I miss exams a bit. I quite liked the fact that there was only one big worry in my life (passing) and the fact that I was taking in all these new and often ideas and actually remembering stuff. These days I can't even remember a shopping list, let alone pages of detailed notes on enzyme mechanisms and the mode of action of different drugs and how ATP is made. It was also quite satisfying to set out to do something, like revise, do it and pass the exams. These days it's all just faff faff faff.
Good luck with it all and think about the big party and shopping spree you can go on at the end and your holiday later in the term.
At 9:37 pm, January 17, 2005,
MarvMarsh said…
Good luck with the exams, laura. I know it's a bit off the point but I kind of got hung up on the scrambled eggs on toast. How can life be mundane when you have that magnificent feast for breakfast? I want that now and it's abut 9 something at night.
Post a Comment
<< Home