The Sparkly Pink Princess

A place for insane, self obsessed, sparkly rambings.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I can see the light....

All i can think is at 4:30pm today, i will have done seventy five percent of my degree.... as from 4:35, i shall be sitting in the union bar with the largest glass of wine i can get my hands on.

This, indeed is the light.

I mean, i still have an three hour exam to do before this light is cast upon me. Exam concerns me slightly because i've done virtually nothing, but then i remind myself that i looked at the questions on one of my second year papers and realised that i couldn't answer any of them, so i recyled loads of stuff from A level history and first year politics and still managed to construct something and get a low 2:1 for it. It'll be fine.

I just have to keep my cool, which i wasn't too hot at doing yesterday. I really did think that i might throw up, but then i met up with some course friends also doing the same exam and we talked about famous people's feet sizes (Kate Winslet has size 11 feet!!) and eased my nerves.

God, size 11. How does she get shoes to fit her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home