Back to normal
oh yes. Was excited today with first day back at school kinda feeling. After craziness of past two months - i really feel as if i've lost the whole of January - today was first day back at uni. Despite having no lectures or seminars, i was the good proper little swot and started work on my dissertations. (yes, ok, inbetween trips to union bar to catch up with people). So back to normal.
Dunno what is normal though. I can't think of any two weeks since i've started uni that even resemble each other. Like, already this week i've done two new things! I went to the uni coffee lounge that i've never been to (even though it's been there for the whole of my degree!!) and i've purchased a ticket to go and see a film on wednesday in the union (it's subtitled cos the film is in chinese), and aside from the fact that this will be only the third film that i've seen in a cinema since starting uni, i've never been to a union film showing.
Gosh, new adventures! And it's only monday!
Dunno what is normal though. I can't think of any two weeks since i've started uni that even resemble each other. Like, already this week i've done two new things! I went to the uni coffee lounge that i've never been to (even though it's been there for the whole of my degree!!) and i've purchased a ticket to go and see a film on wednesday in the union (it's subtitled cos the film is in chinese), and aside from the fact that this will be only the third film that i've seen in a cinema since starting uni, i've never been to a union film showing.
Gosh, new adventures! And it's only monday!

2 Comments:
At 11:38 am, February 08, 2005,
Wolfgang said…
Hello. I have download your pictures so I can jack off over them.
At 12:32 pm, February 08, 2005,
Wolfgang said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home