The Sparkly Pink Princess

A place for insane, self obsessed, sparkly rambings.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

sisters doing it for themselves!

ellen: Doing what exactly: well for the last thre of four hours we have watched big brother and some weirdo programme on derren brown and been on the internet doing random stuff, yes we are tres sad.

Laura: Even worse, I was knitting. And counting all the spelling mistakes that ickle one has in that bit....

ellen: ywa alright and i cant even spell my name and put a capital letter at the beginning of it. my sister knits, i think i won that argument.

Laura: Knitting, i'll have you know is the new black/history/gardening. And a way of occupying myself since finsihing my degree. I can't DEAL with the fact that i really don't have much to do apart from function as a human, look for a job, socialise, socialise, socialise, read books and watch crappy things on telly. So, yeah. Knitting. I'm in a domesticated mood cos i'm gonna have my own house soon. ooooh... growing up is scary shit.

Ellen: okay I can spell properly now because Laura has stopped oinking the keyboard. Can I just say, she is far from domesticated, my mum asked her to sweep the floor earlier and she jsut had a look of horror and said "How can you expect me to sweep the floor?!" dear god. Talk about lazy.

Laura: To be fair, i said that i would do anything but sweep the kitchen floor, because Mum ALWAYs moans at me when i've done it for doing a rubbish job. As for the flea pit that forms my sisters' rooom............

Ellen: The best flea pit in the world.........

Laura: I can only hope that it's not too flea infested as i'm sleeping in there tonight. AND she bloody hogs the duvet.

Ellen: I dont thats a total lie. Shes going to roll on me i know it, and suffocate me with her size E or whatever brestuses.

Laura: 30E. and nothing to be ashamed of, just because i CLEARLY had allt he boobage genes going....... you KICK. HARD. I still have bruises from when you visted me in sheffield in MARCH!

Ellen: that's also a total lie. And can I jsut say i'm a B now, i think thats quite big really.

Laura: I just asked her in horror "are you?"

Ellen: this is not my faveourite bra okay!! do blokes go on this website thing?? theyre going to be slightly interested with this conversation GOD LAURA! any excuse to talk about youre huge boobs!!!!

Laura: Of course. I'm proud of them. anyhow, i figure that between us, we could attract every bloke in the world. The blond pretty skinny on (ickle sis) and the, er, one that mops up the rest who just want big boobs (me).

Ellen: OH!! for the love of GOD!!! dear god laura stop fishing for compliments!! Its like you're at a big ocean and you say "oh look a sea of compliments!! let's go fishing!!"

Laura: See, she's bright as weel. and a poet, and really doesn't know it. Blond one has lots of potentional, if a little all over the place. Although she's wearing a watch and i'm a disorganised bint who's not.

Ellen: yeah okay, i am nothing without my watch, i admit it, i actually would probably become nocturnal and not realise it i am that disorganized. Why are we talking about this?? its quater past twelve on a Sunday night??? wtf??

Laura: I have nothig else to do in life. Well, not strictly true, just not till October. And blond one has also finished all her AS levels

Well. It's clear that we're very very different. But i love her anyway. Even if she plays her music far too loud, insists on hanging around in dark rooms with no light, and has absolutly no order whatsover to her make up (it makes it harder to find anythign TO nick ffs), and she's always planning on coming up to see me and not talking to the parents about it, and makes me look like an awaful daughter etc etc but i still love her.

Ellen: to be fair, all i really wear is mascara, theres nothing to order!! but you love me wow!!! youve never told me before!!!! im feeling quite teary. *blub* okay we're probably going to argue about why i dont curl the toothpaste tube up into a little snail or something like that in a minute. And why don't i curl the toothpaste tube up into a little snail?? BECAUSE ITS A WASTE OF TIME GODDAMMIT. anyway yes i love you too sis. I hope all you people i don't know at all have enjoyed reading this blog.

Laura: The moral of the post today
  • Tell your sister or brothers that you love them: blood is defo thicker than water.
  • And curl the tootpaste tube to save on toothpaste.(Ellen) or...don't because to be honest before I go to sleep especiall after a drunk night, its the last thing im bothered about, unless you're a weird organization obsessive compulsive person like my sister. That is all i have to say. (Laura) What's with all the 'Z's? Do you think that you're bloody American?????? (Ellen) yezz i doezzz (post descends into bickering)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home