Stuff n' Stuff
You know those times even when it's a bit crap for you (really, i'll talk about interview tommorow or something) but it's all ok cos your friends are having things work out for them?
It's been like that tonight, what with all the sabb election results! Although Rach lost womens, she found out that her dad had been given the all clear (cancer) and is going to be ok! And George won education - and he wanted it SO much and he's finally got it - amazing amazing happy moment for us all, either we were or felt like we were going to cry with happiness, I had to sit down and breate and stuff like that - the mind boggles what George was like! Then Rachel won welfare which nicely completed it for us!
I have an 8am dissertation meeting tommorow morning. I mentioned to my supervisor that the department wouldn't be open at this insane time, and he said "oh, bang on my window and i'll let you in." Right, so anyone sees me climibing through the window of the history department at 8am tommorow, it's no student prank...., but a perfectly serious meeting which i really should get some sleep for.
Erm, now would be a good idea. I'm still in my coat and scarf eating youghurt covered rasions - purchased a kilo of them today. yes, you can get bags that big! And no, i'm not eating them all I'm not that greedy!
It's been like that tonight, what with all the sabb election results! Although Rach lost womens, she found out that her dad had been given the all clear (cancer) and is going to be ok! And George won education - and he wanted it SO much and he's finally got it - amazing amazing happy moment for us all, either we were or felt like we were going to cry with happiness, I had to sit down and breate and stuff like that - the mind boggles what George was like! Then Rachel won welfare which nicely completed it for us!
I have an 8am dissertation meeting tommorow morning. I mentioned to my supervisor that the department wouldn't be open at this insane time, and he said "oh, bang on my window and i'll let you in." Right, so anyone sees me climibing through the window of the history department at 8am tommorow, it's no student prank...., but a perfectly serious meeting which i really should get some sleep for.
Erm, now would be a good idea. I'm still in my coat and scarf eating youghurt covered rasions - purchased a kilo of them today. yes, you can get bags that big! And no, i'm not eating them all I'm not that greedy!

<< Home